Samsung which is a leading brand in the mobile industry is all set to launch its Galaxy next generation smartphones. These smartphones will be best in every respect. After the launch of Galaxy S4 the users were facing many problems like- the battery drainage issue, Wifi problems and lots more, but this time Samsung will try to cover the every minute requirement of its customers.
Which will be more successful Samsung Galaxy S5 or S6?
Rumors are there in mobile market that Samsung Galaxy S5 will be launched in March 2014, and Galaxy S6 will be launched in year 2015.
Though it is difficult to compare that which smartphone will get more successful but we will try to give the comparison based on few features.
- Weight– It has been predicted that Samsung Galaxy S5 will have a weight of around 120 grams and S6 will have a weight of 160-170 grams . As users like smartphone with lesser weight so according to us user will prefer S5 over S6.
- Wireless technology- Till the time S5 will be launched the wireless technology will not be fully used means there will be same audio and charging ports that will be used in S5. But when S6 will be launched all thing will be wireless means no audio and charging ports so users will prefer S6 more over S5.
- Operating system- Samsung S5 will have Android 5.0 which is Lime pie but S6 will have Android 6.0 which will have more features, much better user interface, more applications as compared to the Android 5.0 version. Thus we can say that S6 will be more preferred than S5.
- Other features-
- Processor of S6 will be more powerful than the S5 processor
- Battery which will be used in S6 will be much more powerful than the S5 one.
- S6 will have 3D camera which is going to attract more number of customers as compared to S5.
All these features shows that S6 will be more successful as it will be flooded with latest technology and latest features as compared to S5 .
Subscribe for more coverage on Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S5, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also leave your query in form of comment below!