Even as the Korean company is still counting on the record-sales of its flagship smartphone-Galaxy S4, the internet is full of speculations about upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6. Technology experts are already busy-predicting its features, design, specifications & its expected release date.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 would not only resolve the issues with the current Galaxy S4, but also bring with it a whole new set of features.With the advent of the Galaxy S4, Samsung proved us that there is no equal to the devices they can provide to the user and with the arrival of Galaxy S6, we will be getting more of it. Galaxy S6 will be bigger, wider & faster as compare to its previous versions.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Speculations
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 is rumored to run on the futuristic Android 6.0, code named Android Milkshake(another speculation).
- The novelty feature in the Galaxy S6 is speculated to be a completely waterproof, hydrophobic body.
- According to the rumors, Korean company is expected to install a 4 GB RAM module or even more in this upcoming flagship-smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 which may make its way to the markets by 2015 is supposed to be an eco-friendly phone as to be believed by the rumors.
- The rumored dimensions of the S6 are: 152.4 x 70.1 x 6.9 mm , which means it could be about 20 mm larger in length, and about 1 mm slimmer in width as compared to the dimensions of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Galaxy S6 is expected to have 17 MegaPixel rear Camera and 10X Zoom. The 4 MegaPixel front-facing Camera for video-calling will enhance the night video-recording.
- This smartphone is featured to have a Exynos 5 hexa core processor with a 6 core ARM-Mali T628 besides a 4GB RAM.
- Even though this is not official it is possible that its release date would be somewhere near around March 2015 as we expect . So keep waiting for the official news.
Bookmark this page as we will be updating Galaxy S6 leading up-to its launch date !