Samsung Galaxy: S6 vs S6 Mini
More often than not Samsung has tried to offer an affordable smartphone just after the release of its Galaxy S series smartphone by releasing its mini version. So S6 Mini is likely to be a reality a few months after the release of its counterpart Samsung S6.
It is battle between the mini version and its bigger counterpart.
- Processor: S6 mini whenever announced is expected to have a quad-core A7 processor clocked at 2.3 Ghz. On the other hand Samsung Galaxy S6 is rumoured to have a very powerful Exynos 5 Hexa-core processor with 6 core ARM-Mali T628 thereby enhancing the CPU power.
- Display: As discussed over and over again S6 would be having a full HD 5.7 inch 1200p screen, whereas on the other hand it’s younger brother S6 Mini would come up with 720p Plasma and 4.7 inch IPS screen.
- Price: S6 is expected to cost 40K whereas, to challenge it S6 mini would cost somewhere near about 37K (prices are likely to vary).
- RAM: While S6 is likely to come up with 4GB RAM, its mini version is expected to have 2GB RAM.
- Camera: With S6 already very much likely to come up with 17 MP rear camera, therefore its mini version might come up with a 12 MP camera with 4K capabilities.
- Battery: As far as battery capacity is concerned, S6 Mini would have 2400mAh capacity in comparison to 5000mAh of S6.