Price Battle between Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S6
Samsung’s latest smartphone after the Galaxy S4, will be either the Samsung Galaxy S5 or the S6, none of whom have been confirmed. After the grand success of the Galaxy S4, either the rumored Galaxy S5 or Galaxy S6 will be its successor. Both these speculated smartphones from Samsung are expected to create huge hype among Android lovers across the world, and naturally, people would like t know what the expected price of the Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S6 will be in their country.
It is expected that both these rumored smartphones from Korean Giant Samsung will be competitively priced in the world market. Keeping in mind the fan base Samsung has gathered around the world, the Galaxy S5 and S6 should be crowd-pullers in several countries.
Therefore we present the expected price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy S6 in various countries across the world:
Galaxy S5 price worldwide:
1. United States(USA): $650 approx., separate pricing on contract.
2. Canada: $650 approx.
3. India : Rs. 47,000 approx.
4. France, Germany, Belgium etc. (Euro countries) : 490 Euros approx.
5. China: 4000 Yuan approx.
6. Denmark: 3700 Krone approx.
7. South Africa : 6700 Rand approx.
8. New Zealand/ Australia: $800 approx
9. Korea : 721343.79 Won approx.
Galaxy S6 price worldwide:
1. United States(USA): $800 approx.,different pricing on contract.
2. Canada: $800 approx.
3. India : Rs. 55,000 approx.
4. France, Germany, Belgium etc. (Euro countries) : 675 Euros approx.
5. China: 5500 Yuan approx.
6. Denmark: 5000 Krone approx.
7. South Africa : 8925 Rand approx.
8. New Zealand/ Australia: $1200 approx
9. Korea : 887807.74 Won approx.