Pros And Cons Of Samsung Galaxy S6
Everything in this world is like a coin, having two sides. One side of it might be good for you while the other might not and a smart-phone is no exception.
After going through detailed specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S6 you may notice the following pros and cons.
Pros Of Samsung Galaxy S6
- METTALIC EXTERIOR: Unlike its previous devices, Samsung S6 is expected to be a part of “Design-3” strategy and have an aluminium body or a Carbon Fibre (high durability) i.e very much like the expected design of Samsung S5.
- CAMERA: It is expected to have a 2MP in front for video calling, to go with 16MP rear camera. It also includes features like OIS(Optical Image Stabilisation) and loss less zoom (6x) capabilities.
- DISPLAY: Expected to run on Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, it is likely to have a 5inch and 1080p AMOLED screen (end to end) taking your smartphone experience to an all new height.
- HIGH RAM
- INTERNAL STORAGE: It is expected to have 64 GB internal storage memory along with twin micro-SD card slots.
- LOW SAR RATING: It is likely to range between 0.45 to 0.60 W/kg.
- OTHERS: Apart from highly attractive specifications, it will also add glamor to one’s personality. Moreover, a water and dust resistant body is expected, overcoming the current issue of touchscreen which is rendered useless upon getting wet. Wireless charging is also expected.
Cons Of Samsung Galaxy S6
- We may expect it to have non-removable battery due to aluminum body.
- HIGH COST: It may leave your pockets empty.
- Expected to have no headphone jack.
- High on weight.